Stay connected with the changing landscape of regulations and scientific tools that address impurity analysis and characterization. Ask questions, make a request, or tell us what you think about a particular issue.
This is your forum. Your resource. Your direct connection to Waters and each other.
What's your thought?
Every few weeks Waters asks one new question related to impurities analysis. The results of that question are aggregated in real-time and posted here.
What techniques do you use to determine relative response factors for mass balance analysis? (Select all that apply)
Share Your Voice
Do you have a request for an application? An unmet need? Perhaps an idea to address a particular challenge. We'd like to hear from you.
Resources to keep you in-touch
Waters delivers a variety of resources to keep customers informed of new technology, methods, and applications. Our Meet the Experts Webinar Series and online communities are outstanding ways to stay informed.
Meet the Experts Webinar series
- Effective Use of the ACQUITY QDa Mass Detector with Your Chromatography System
- Improving Throughput in the Purification Lab
- Fundamentals of a Successful LC Method Transfer - Advancing from HPLC to UPLC
- Fundamentals of LC Methods Development - Achieving Robustness, Reliability and Reproducibility
You may know that there are a number of great LinkedIn discussion groups focusing on impurities science. We've listed a few of our favorites here.
- Global LC-GC Troubleshooting Group
- Genotoxic Expertise
- International Consortium for Innovation & Quality in Pharmaceutical Development
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory CMC
- Quality and Regulatory Network
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry User's Forum
- Mass Detection for Chromatographers
Understanding what the various global regulatory agencies are focused on and any changes they may be enacting is critical to strict compliance and development of new pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. We've aggregated the most important ones here.